- There will be a Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service in Saratoga Springs on Monday, click here for more info.
- On Monday, check out the Saratoga Springs High School NASA Club’s Book Fair at Barnes & Noble on Route 50 from noon to 4pm. There will be an arts and crafts table elementary aged kids to make their own rockets, and a portion of purchases will go towards the club, helping them to buy materials for their current and future projects.
- At the Children’s Museum at Saratoga celebrate Martin Luther King, Jr. Day with a Book Signing and Reading at 10am. They will also be having a Mitten Wreath Workshop from 1-2:30pm.
- There will be Drop in Storytime for children of all ages from 10:15-10:45am at the Crawshaw Story Room. Call 584-7860, press 3 for more information.
- Tuesday for Tots is at the Children’s Museum at Saratoga with the theme: Cars from 10am – 12pm and again from 1 – 3pm.
- At the Saratoga Springs Public Library there is the Special Parent Child Workshop from 9:30-10:30am. Children ages 12-36 months and their parent or caregiver will participate in interactive hands-on learning and play stations. A children’s librarian will lead a circle time with song and movement activities in the Susman Room. Call 584-7860, press 3 for more information.
- Library Babies is from 10:30am to 12pm at the Saratoga Springs Public Library in the Crawshaw Story Room. This is an informal playgroup for babies under the age of 24 months with their parent or caregiver. Call 584-7860, press 3 for more information.
- Alphabet Soup is at the Children’s Museum at Saratoga from 10:30-11am and Story Art from 2-2:30pm.
- Drop in Storytime is from 10:15-10:45 at the Saratoga Springs Public Library in the Crawshaw Story Room, this storytime is for children of all ages. Call 584-7860, press 3 for more information.
- Silly Science is at the Children’s Museum at Saratoga from 10:30-12pm, the theme is fish.
- Also at the Saratoga Springs Public Library, check out Is Your Child Ready for Kindergarten? from 7-8:30pm. Denise Warren of Capital District Beginnings will discuss kindergarten preparedness including tips for determining whether your child is ready, how you can make a smooth transition and more. Register in the Children’s Room or by calling 584-7860, opt 3.
- Wiggle & Giggle is at the Children’s Museum at Saratoga from 10-11:30am.
- The 5th Annual Preschool Fair is from at the Saratoga Springs Public Library from 10am-12pm. This is a wonderful opportunity to explore our area preschools with over 18 preschools represented! This event is co-sponsored by the SSPL and the Waldorf School of Saratoga Springs. For more information please contact Jennifer Ogrodowski at the SSPL or Anne Maguire at the Waldorf School at 584-7643 ext 16. This program will take place in the Glasby, Susman and Storyhour Room. For more information, check out the Mamatoga Preschool Series & Preschool Fair post.
- There is a FREE Begin to Spin class for adults from 10:30am – 11:15am at Saratoga Cycling Studio. The 40 minutes that include bike set-up, explanation of the Spinning program and a short ride to get you comfortable on the bike and ready for your first class. While all of our classes are appropriate for beginners, this might help you to get started. FREE! Please sign up online to reserve your bike. For more on Saratoga Cycling Studio click here.
- Story Art is at the Children’s Museum at Saratoga from 10:30 – 11am.
- Saturdays through March, check out Saturday Play Days at the National Museum of Dance from 10am-3pm. Kids have exclusive use of the Alfred Z. Solomon Children’s Wing (all other exhibits will be closed at this time). Admissions are as follows: supervising adults are free, children 4 & up are $3 each, children 3 & under are free. PlayPass Membership holders also receive unlimited free admission for the visiting child and an accompanying adult.
For a list of what’s going on in Clifton Park, click here.